WOCOLS Terms & Conditions
Authors of accepted papers are invited to register, make payment, attend and present their research paper at one of the conference sessions. The abstracts and full-texts will be published in the “Proceedings Book” with ISBN numbers.
Selected papers will be published in journals of the conference
The official language of the conference is English and all of papers and presentations should be English.
WOCOLS 2022 ISTANBUL and will be organized as in-person and online. Online presentations will be accept as oral via Zoom Meetings.
Each applicant may submit maximum 2 abstracts (1 oral and 1 poster) and should pay only one registration fee. Participants must pay additional fees for abstracts of 3 or more. All accepted abstracts and full-texts will be published on WOCOLS’s web page as Proceedings Book (PDF format) on December 2022.
If the participation fee is not paid during the determined period of time, the abstracts and the full text will not be included into the conference program.
Participants must attend the congress. Otherwise, abstracts and full texts of the participants will not be published in Proceeding Book and the journals.
The conference’s registration fees will not be refunded in any case.
Terms for WOCOLS presentations are below;
- To be able to make a meeting online, login via https://zoom.us/join, enter “Meeting ID and Passcode” for each session.
- The Zoom application is free and no need to create an account.
- The Zoom application can be used without registration.
- The application works on tablets, phones and PCs.
- Chair – responsible for the presentation and scientific discussion (question & answer) section of the session.
- Make sure your computer has a microphone and is working.
- You should be able to use screen sharing feature in Zoom.
- Attendance certificates will be sent to you as pdf at the end of the congress.
- Requests such as change of place and time will not be taken into consideration in the conference program.
- All speakers should connected to it 5 min before the session starts.
- Each presentation is 10 min presente and 5 min discussion as total 15 min.
- Presentation should be include Material, Method, Results and Conclusions only.
- Chair is responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the presentation, managing the group discussion and dynamics.